Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Thrifty finds

I've been on a huge vintage/thrift store kick for a couple weeks. I'm thinking about maybe doing some reselling eventually on eBay, but for now I'm just having fun hunting for stuff.

I came across a vintage Diane Von Furstenberg dress, unfortunately not one of her wrap dresses, but silk nonetheless, and $5.99!


I also found a plaid vintage top. I don't think I have the personality to pull it off, but it is very cute. It's by Rio Blouse.



Another dress, there's no brand tag but there's a small tag that says Lot 5. It almost looks homemade. I tried it on after I got home, and again, not sure if I can pull it off...still very cute, though.




I also found 2 pairs of heels. One is a maroon pair of peep-toe Hush Puppies, and the other pair is by Made in Brazil, they are a brown leather peep-toe with a wooden heel. I'm keeping both pairs, for sure.

No comments: