Thursday, July 26, 2007

Long time, no post

I haven't even been that busy not to post. I have no excuse. Well, last week I was on vacation in Sunset Beach, NC. I took zero pictures as it was the same thing everyday, lying on the beach and swimming in the warmer part of the Atlantic Ocean (Sand Beach it is not!).

I made a resolution on vacation that I would get my financials in order, e.g. SAVE MY MONEY, BE ABLE TO RETIRE SOMEDAY. I'm certainly not in dire fudiciary straits comparitively but I could use some stringent budgeting and saving.

But that stuff is no fun to post about...the family Lobster Feed is Saturday, I'm pumped for some good Maine Lobster (especially after an unfortunate Alaskan Crab experience). Last year it was at my parents' house in the country, this year it's at my aunt's house in the "city", so PuppyMan will not be attending. It's a shame as he so loved his first experience with a crustacean:





I have no idea what was going on in his puppy-brain but the resulting behavior was hilarious.

No comments: