Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Living up to my Blog's name

This past weekend I certainly filled the role of The English Teacher's Wife, demure and supportive, as we spent a large portion of Saturday and part of Sunday attending various graduating seniors's parties. These seniors, or maybe 18 year olds in general are always so surprisingly grown up and at the same time so naive. What a strange stage in life.

Earlier on Saturday I went shopping with my mom "for Father's Day". Somehow Mom and I managed to get a few things for ourselves as well. Mom actually bought me a rose toile patterned quilt for our bed and (thoughtful Mom, she is!) a color-coordinating blanket to go over the quilt so PoochieMan could luxuriate without getting hairs all over it. Doesn't he look comfy?




I also made some headway on getting my summer dress made. The fabric is cut out now I just need to find some free time to get it stitched together.

No comments: