Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Zombie Love





Okay, I was hesitant to make this my first actual post as it is quite disgusting, but I feel it expresses my love for homemade things as well as zombies. This was a birthday cake for a good friend who lets me indulge in my zombie fetish and doesn’t call me crazy. He too, appreciates all things zombies so it was only fitting this be a cake for him. I copied the idea from a post on the Craftster forum.

** 10/21/08**Updated picture to my actual cake...apologies to Kate (Craftster author) for using her pic for the last year and a half- I had them both saved on my computer and erroneously uploaded hers and never looked back.

1 comment:

kate said...

i just stumbled upon this searching around for zombie cakes, and i found my cake! i posted that pic on craftster a few years back. i appreciate that its been noticed so much. but yah, that pic, my cake.
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=126830.msg1226274#msg1226274